Bike 4 Sale

A place to buy and sell triathlon and fitness related gear.

Bike 4 Sale

Postby Michael McGeachie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi,
I'm selling my Avanti Giro Tri Bike. Not sure of the exact size as it is a sloping frame - possibly 57cm. I'm 6'1, so you would have a bit of room to move each way.
It's in pretty good condition and has been serviced at start and end of each Tri season. I purchased it in 2003.
Components a bit of a mixture of ; Tiagra, Shimano 105, and a new Dura Ace chain which has only been ridden on once. There are 3 chain rings on the front which makes the big hills bearable.
If anyone is keen or knows anyone in the market for a good entry level bike call me. - 0438380012. I'm about to put it on Ebay and would be looking to get in vicinity of about $750 to $900. Would definitely go the lower end of scale for someone through the club.
Cheers
Michael McGeachie
Michael McGeachie
User

Postby Stephen Lennox » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi Michael, I might be interested, depends on the size. Avanti size their bikes S,M,L etc, and it is usually indicated on a sticker on the seat tube down near the bottom bracket.
Stephen Lennox
User

Postby Michael McGeachie » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi Steve
just checked the size - 'L'.
Also forgot to mention that the cassette is also new (Tiagra 9speed) The aero bars are pretty new as well (Syntace 2piece) or I have a spare 1 piece profile aero bar set. I can't use either on my new bike as they don't fit. I'm also leaving the computer on.
Cheer Michael.
Michael McGeachie
User

Return to Triathlon related gear for sale and wanted