Hornsby Tri Club uniforms - Awesome new design !!!!

A place to buy and sell triathlon and fitness related gear.

Hornsby Tri Club uniforms - Awesome new design !!!!

Postby steveh » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 pm

Hi everyone,
We have finally got the ball moving with our new club uniforms. Scody have put together a great new design and have provided some samples of their clothing for the purposes of ordering.

I will have this gear for people to look at and try on at the next biathlon - Friday 16th Febraury.

As a club we need to order a minimum of 15 of any garment we order. Hopefully we can get everyone together to get our order up to the required levels. We will not be able to go back and order smaller quantities than this in the future - so it is important to get in now.

Prices for this gear will be quoted on the minimum order of 15. If we are able to get order numbers to 25 or more of any garment then we can expect a discount of $10.00 per garment.

I will put a link up on the web page shortly showing the exciting new design and the prices as a guideline.

If you are unable to make the next biathlon to try on the gear and make an order. Please feel free to get in touch with me directly to arrange an alternative fitting session.

All the best
Steve :D
steveh
User

Postby JohnB » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:53 pm

Hello Steve,

I am taking Zena out for dinner on Friday night, so I will miss the viewing of the new gear. I will order some Tri gear but would like to check the sizing with you at some stage over the weekend if possible.

I will be going along to the ride on Saturday morning,how long will it take to cycle from the Hornsby pool to Pie in the Sky roughly ?

Thanks
John
JohnB
User

Postby Martin » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:41 am

John

I will be going past Hornsby pool about 7.20am to ride out to Pie in the Sky. Text me (0414442557) if you want to ride out then.
Martin
User

Postby steveh » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:31 pm

Hi John,
I'll bring the sample gear to the Hill Climb tomorrow morning as well.

The Hornsby Tri Club design has yet to be printed and put into production.
I'll endeavour to put a link to the images of the gear they are proposing to produce later today (...after the biathlon).

The samples are just to give you an indication of sizing and quality.

Once you see the design I'm sure you will agree it looks pretty good. :D

Cheers
Steve
PS. Enjoy your dinner with Zena.
steveh
User

Return to Triathlon related gear for sale and wanted